We offer free WiFi access to the internet in both ANC terminals. Here’s how to log on:
- Open the WiFi settings on your phone or device.
- Ensure your device is searching for available WiFi networks and is not in “airplane” mode.
- Select the WiFi network named “ANC Free WIFI”
- A web browser or window will pop up.
- Click the button to accept our terms and conditions.
- You should now be able to access the internet.
Not working? If you’re having trouble connecting to our WiFi network, call 907.###.####.