Traveling to Alaska
The State of Alaska has no entry or travel testing requirements, but non-vaccinated travelers are encouraged to receive a COVID-19 test before visiting. Visit www.AlaskaSafeTravels.com to review the State of Alaska’s most current guidance for travelers.
Anyone 12 years and older can now receive a FREE COVID-19 vaccine at ANC (vaccines for those age 5-11 years old are not currently available at ANC). You do not need to be traveling to receive a vaccine. Learn more about the ANC Vaccination Clinic here.
Additional Links & Resources
- Learn more about how the Federal mask mandate applies to ANC
- AlaskaSafeTravels.com (information about Alaska’s current health advisories)
- ANC Traveler Confidence Plan (learn about our efforts to keep our workers and the public safe)
- Alaska 211 Information Hotline
(Alaskans dial 2-1-1, all others dial 1-800-478-2221)
- Subscribe to Alaska Department of Health & Social Services COVID-19 Updates
- oneworld Alliance COVID-19 Information Portal