The State of Alaska has no entry or travel testing requirements, but non-vaccinated travelers are encouraged to receive a COVID-19 test before visiting – or to test for free at the airport upon arrival.
No appointment is necessary for testing at ANC, but travelers are encouraged to use the Alaska Safe Travels app to preregister for their free COVID-19 test. Visit www.AlaskaSafeTravels.com for more information.
Testing is also available at the airport for travelers departing from ANC. Testing is located near baggage claim 3 and past the TSA security checkpoint at Gate B1. It is advised that travelers make a separate trip to the airport for testing prior to arriving for departure. Test results are often available in less than 48 hours, but Hawaii-bound travelers should test as soon as they are within 72 hours of departure to allow time for results before arrival.
For more information, contact Capstone Clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 907-864-4642.
Anyone 12 years and older can now receive a FREE COVID-19 vaccine at ANC. You do not need to be traveling to receive a vaccine. Learn more about the ANC Vaccination Clinic here.
Additional Links & Resources
- Learn more about how the Federal mask mandate applies to ANC
- AlaskaSafeTravels.com (information about Alaska’s current health advisories)
- ANC Traveler Confidence Plan (learn about our efforts to keep our workers and the public safe)
- Alaska 211 Information Hotline
(Alaskans dial 2-1-1, all others dial 1-800-478-2221)
- Subscribe to Alaska Department of Health & Social Services COVID-19 Updates