The State of Alaska has no entry or travel testing requirements, but non-vaccinated travelers are encouraged to receive a COVID-19 test before visiting – or to test for free at the airport upon arrival.
No appointment is necessary for testing at ANC, but travelers are encouraged to use the Alaska Safe Travels app to preregister for their free COVID-19 test. Visit www.AlaskaSafeTravels.com for more information.
Effective December, 1 COVID-19 testing at ANC is located behind security for ticketed passengers (and badged employees) only. Hawaii-trusted testing for those departing ANC is now located at Alaska Park (click here to navigate). Test results are often available in less than 48 hours, but Hawaii-bound travelers should test as soon as they are within 72 hours of departure to allow time for results before arrival.
For more information, contact Capstone Clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 907-864-4642.
Anyone 12 years and older can now receive a FREE COVID-19 vaccine at ANC (vaccines for those age 5-11 years old are not currently available at ANC). You do not need to be traveling to receive a vaccine. Learn more about the ANC Vaccination Clinic here.
Additional Links & Resources
- Learn more about how the Federal mask mandate applies to ANC
- AlaskaSafeTravels.com (information about Alaska’s current health advisories)
- ANC Traveler Confidence Plan (learn about our efforts to keep our workers and the public safe)
- Alaska 211 Information Hotline
(Alaskans dial 2-1-1, all others dial 1-800-478-2221)
- Subscribe to Alaska Department of Health & Social Services COVID-19 Updates
- oneworld Alliance COVID-19 Information Portal