1. Coronavirus Update at ANC:
- The Airport remains open and operational. ANC uses airport-cleaning methods and materials with multilayer cleaning protocols in its facilities that reduce the potential for acquiring communicable diseases. For more on what ANC is doing to keep travelers and employees safe, please visit our website at ancairport.com.
- The State of Alaska has no special entry or travel testing requirements. Visit AlaskaSafeTravels.com for traveler information and advisories, as well as links to community-specific travel restrictions, and information about arriving via the Alaska Ferry or road.
- Vaccines are free and available to Alaskans and travelers age 12 or older at the Capstone Anchorage Airport Clinic located in the Concourse A/B ticketing area within the South Terminal. Visit ancairport.com/covidvax/ for more information.
2. Cell Phone Parking Lot: If you’re picking up passengers, there is a free cell phone lot available for drivers to wait until arriving passengers have deplaned, collected luggage and called to be picked up. The cell phone lot is located in a designated area of the DOT&PF Central Region Headquarters parking lot – just two-minutes away from both the South and North Terminals. Directions to the lot: From International Airport Road driving west to the airport, turn right at the Aviation Avenue exit and follow signs to the lot. Click HERE for a location map.
3. People Mover Bus: Due to low ridership, the People Mover bus has stopped service to the North Terminal. Service to the South Terminal will continue accessing the commercial curb directly from International Airport Road.
4. Airport Recruitment: The Airport is hiring! Click HERE to view recruitment videos. Information on these opportunities can be found on Workplace Alaska or through Local 71 at the following web addresses: local71.com/jobs and JoinANC.com. Active recruitments are listed below.
• Maintenance Specialist Journey I $23.60/Hr
• Heavy Equipment Mechanic $23.60-26.18/Hr Class A CDL required within 90 days of hire
• Maintenance Specialist, Electrician Journey II/Lead $26.73-29.64/Hr Class B CDL required 90 days of hire
• Maintenance Specialist (HVAC) Journey I $23.60/Hr (Requires Current Refrigerant Certification)
• Maintenance Specialist Electronic Technician $26.73/Hr
• Equipment Operator Journey II $23.60/H
• Accountant 3 $30.89/Hr
5. Sign up for GovDelivery: Follow the link below to receive emails on DOT related items such as Airport leasing public notices and visit us on Facebook and Twitter. service.govdelivery.com/accounts/AKDOT/subscriber/new