Aloha! Traveling to Hawaii? You can avoid quarantine in Hawaii if you get a COVID test before going. Here’s what you need to know.
Visitors to Hawaii must stay in quarantine for 14 days unless they arrive with proof of negative results from a valid COVID-19 test conducted within the previous 72 hours.
Alaskans have five options for testing before travel:
1. Test with Capstone Clinic in Anchorage, Wasilla or Kenai: https://covidsecureapp.com/hawaii.html
NOTE: Capstone’s Anchorage airport testing site does not provide testing for Hawaii travelers at this time.
2. Test at one of four Walgreens locations in Anchorage: https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing
3. Conduct a mail-order Vault Health self-test: https://learn.vaulthealth.com/state-of-hawaii
4. Purchase an over-the-counter test at a Costco Pharmacy, or order online: https://www.azovahealth.com/costcotravel/
5. Get a qualifying test with a trusted provider outside Alaska before continuing your trip to Hawaii (For example, if you plan a side trip or stopover in another state for several days): https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel-partners
Testing is required for everyone age 5 and older who do not intend to observe the mandatory 14-day quarantine. Tests must be conducted within 72 hours of departure. In addition, travelers age 18 and older must register with the State of Hawaii before arrival at https://travel.hawaii.gov.
For complete details, please visit: https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel